Saturday, January 01, 2005

It is a new day and a new year!

Well it is a new day and a new year. I am awake early despite going to bed after midnight. The kitties thought it would be a good morning to attack us while we tried to sleep. Melissa spent the night with the grandparents having her first solo sleepover. Noah spent the evening tossing cyber water balloons. Luka spent the evening bouncing between Andy and I. He also spent an inordinate amount of time perfecting his *babyzilla* walk. The boy WALKS! Am I not panicked or what?!?

I am trying to learn about Blog skins and how to create them. I suspect its more useless knowledge that I won't actually use. I can see it will be a BIG time waster for me but ... I got to try it out. :-)

Off to make the family artery clogging breakfast!

Happy New Year.
-m

No comments: