Saturday, February 19, 2005

La Leche League Life

 Posted by Picasa
Today I had several Leaders from around the state at my house. Also in attendance was Joel G. He is the consultant working with (not FOR) LLLI. He came to discuss Distributed Systems and Areas.

I feel like LLLOR is already a long way toward being a Distributed System. It would, in my opinion, be a good thing for Leaders and League to become a Distributed System. The beauty of the thing is those who were excited about it could join us and those who liked things the way they are could stay where they are.

Sunday night I hope other Leaders (and some of the same ones) will be here for some fun. Monday morning is the Area ADC/ACT/Leader meeting. We'll discuss DS, the Area Conference and other important (to me) stuff. I'll also take photos of Leaders so they can be uploaded to the LLL Community Network.

Soon (I was hoping today) the Area's new software will arrive. I am hopiong the FrontPage SW will help me make webpages that the Leaders can do more interacting with. It will be GREAT to make a month by month series of webpages the Leaders can use to be accountable to each other with. I envision each Leader inputting her stats and leaving a brief message about how her LLLLife is going for her.

Baby is pulling on my arm so it is time to sign off.

No comments: