Monday, April 03, 2006

Another Finished Project


I had so much fun knitting this little project up ... last year. I finished it today. What this means is I didn't want to work in the million little ends or sew the pieces together. I hate sewing together pieces I have knit. I don't know why that is but it is.

It is so cute I should be kicking myself. Luka could have worn this all the last year. Now he will get to wear it for a few months and it will need to be put away for another time ... like when he starts having kids of his own. Yikes! The kid is TWO!!

Here he is modeling his sweater. He does look cute in it. I may have to make another one for him soon. I used the Devan pattern by Holli Yeoh from Spring 2004 issue of Knitty.com. She called for a fingering weight of yarn. I used the Regia 6 ply (or something similar) and adjusted the pattern. It worked great! It is washable!

No comments: